1. How often should I work with a personal trainer?
This really depends on your schedule and your fitness goals. For best results, we recommend at least three times per week.
2. Do I need to be in good shape before I start with a personal trainer?
No you do not have to be in good shape to start working with us. We take on a wide range of clients at many different fitness levels. No matter what your current condition is, we'll help you reach your fitness goals.
3. What should I eat before a workout?
We recommend that you eat something light but also packed with protein and carbs. We also recommend drinking plenty of water before, during and after your workout.
4. What type of payment do you accept?
We accept cash, check and credit cards.
5. Can I cancel my training session?
Yes. We just ask that you provide at least 24 hours notice if you need to cancel a training session.